Well, I mod podged with 37 students today (split between two classes of course)! I have to get to church so I'll give you a brief explanation
1. I gave the kids paper towels to cover their desk and a blank spiral.
2. I put magazine pages on each table (I had previously ripped them out to make sure there was no inappropriate content.
3. I taught them how to apply the mod podge (with a sponge paint brush)
4. They made a plan before gluing the pictures down
5. I did the final mod podge cover
Here are some of them!
Thanks Hope King for the idea! They LOVED putting them together!!!